I recently attended the virtual #Yallstayhome Book Festival, the Yallwest Book Festival gone virtual, and it was so much fun! I’ve been researching other virtual book events and have found quite a few. So now I’m sharing them with my readers:
- Everywhere Book Fest – lots of videos on YouTube from a variety of authors.
- Social Distance Book Festival – This festival aired a couple of weekends ago, but you can still view the recordings on YouTube. This is a festival hosted by a book YouTuber, Beautifully Bookish Bethany.
- Wordplay Book Festival – This is going on now and has events for all ages.
- Bookcon – Bookcon is doing a virtual series on Facebook.
- Midtown Scholar Bookstore – This bookstore has several virtual author talks scheduled.
- MYVLF – This site has all kind of virtual events, including The Big Book Weekend.
- Gaithersburg Book Festival – I’ve enjoyed attending this festival in person, and am happy to see I’ll be able to attend virtually this year!
How about you all? Are there any virtual book events you’ll be attending during this quarantine time? Let me know in the comments!