So I found out about this read-a-thon on Instagram, and decided to give it a go. I’ve haven’t yet participated in a read-a-thon, but have been wanting to. I love the mermaid theme of this one, and since I already have several mermaid books on my summer TBR, it works out. 🙂
The read-a-thon runs August 5th -11th. There are video challenges as well as the reading challenges, but I’m going to be focusing on the reading challenges, as I don’t have a YouTube channel. You can find out all the details about the read-a-thon on the YouTube channel here.
So my TBR list for the read-a-thon includes:
1. The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill (the chosen group read for the read-a-ton)
2. Emerge by Tobie Easton (a recommendation from one of the hosts, Ashten, https://wonderlandiansbooks.wordpress.com/)
3. Submerge by Tobie Easton (the 2nd book in the Mer Chronicles)
4. Aquamarine by Alice Hoffman (a book that is also a movie)
5. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (just another mermaid book on my TBR list 🙂 )
How about you? Are you participating in this read-a-thon? Or reading any mermaid books this summer? Let me know in the comments!