Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Girl. To find out more about the top ten theme, or to join in the fun go here.
Today’s theme is books to read at the beach/pool. I love summer and loved finding books to fit this theme. This is also my summer TBR list and it has lots of mermaid books. 🙂
These are also all books I own (except the last one) to help me work toward the #unreadshelfproject2018. You can find out more about that here.
1. Caraval – by Stephanie Garber. Everything I’ve heard about this book has been positive, and the synopsis sounds intriguing. The carnival theme also makes it perfect for a summer read.
2. Legendary – by Stephanie Garber. I thought the first books sounded so good, I went ahead and bought the second one too! 🙂
3. Daughter of a Pirate King – by Tricia Levenseller. I’ve had this book awhile -it came in one of my Owlcrate boxes. It also sounds really good, so I’m planning to read it sometime this summer.
4. Daughter of a Siren Queen – by Tricia Levenseller. Since I’m reading the first one, I have to read the sequel. Plus, this one has mermaids. 🙂
5. Of Poseidon – by Anna Banks. This is the first book in the Syrena Legacy. And mermaids!
6. Of Triton – by Anna Banks. The second book in this triology.
7. Of Neptune – by Anna Banks. The third book.
8. Between the Sea and the Stars – by Chantal Gadoury. This is a little mermaid retelling, and I’ve seen so much about it on Instagram, I can’t wait to read it!
9. To Kill a Kingdom – by Alexandra Christo. This is another little mermaid retelling, though it has a bit of a darker spin. I’ve heard many good things about it on Instagram.
10. Sea Witch – by Sara Henning. Also a little mermaid retelling, this one doesn’t come out until the end of July, but I am pschyed to read it!
What about you? What’s on your summer TBR list? Do you like mermaid books? Let me know in the comments!